We look forward to your presentations at The Next Biz Kid Competition on April 23, 2016. Please be sure to review the guidelines below and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
1) Presentation must be no longer than five minutes, after which a timer will notify the speaker that his or her time is up. Contestant will receive a 1 minute warning.
2) Each presentation will be followed by a five-minute Q&A session with the panel of judges who are all free to ask any questions that will help them judge the presentation.
3) Visual aids and product demonstrations are both allowed and recommended. We will provide a laptop, projector, and screen. Be sure to bring any Powerpoint presentation files on a USB drive on the day of competition.
4) Each presentation will be judged on three primary criteria:
Quality of Presentation
Quality of plans for the $1000 prize investment (we want to know that you have thought about how you may want to use the money to grow your business!)
Quality of Response to Judge’s Questions.
5) For quality of presentation we are specifically seeking: clarity in describing the product or service and it’s benefit to your customers, sharing how much it costs to make your products/services and how much you sell them for, as well as creativity and thoughtfulness in your presentation/demonstration.
Most importantly, HAVE FUN!