Kidz Count Inc., a 501(c)3 organization based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, helps youth nationwide have a solid financial education early so that they are equipped for a lifetime of smart financial decisions. We promote financial literacy and entrepreneurship through a variety of events and programs.
About The Founder
Samantha has more than a decade of experience in the area of personal and small business finances and her heart is towards helping youth have a solid financial education early so that they are equipped for a lifetime of smart financial decisions. She is the creator of “Money Masters Kids Club” online program, CEO of Integrity Taxes & Accounting Inc., author of The Adventures of Penny and Dinero book series and the Founder of Kidz Count Inc., a non-profit 501(c)3 organization in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Her motto is: “Educating youth. Creating Wealth. Changing Lives” and over 1000 children have benefited from her financial education programs to date.
She currently resides in Coral Springs, FL with her husband Winfred and three kids.
- Samantha Porter with Penny & Dinero books – link to photo
- Next Biz Kid Competition presentation (Winner of 2014) – link to photo
- Next Biz Kid Competition presentation (Winner of 2015) – link to photo
- Santa and child at Winter Moneyland event – link to photo
- Kid vendors at Financially Fit Kidz event – link to photo
Click on links to view
Kidz Count logo – link to photo