The Biz Kid Academy cultivates the entrepreneurial mindset in our future leaders and helps students launch their own businesses.
Through the program, students in grades 9-12 will learn the skills and receive the mentoring to help them turn their skills and interests into a profitable business idea!
Students will have the opportunity to….
● Generate business ideas using their passions and skills
● Learn the basics of business finances (costs, price, revenue, profit, budgeting, taxes)
● Learn how to effectively market and sell products and services
● Connect with and learn from successful entrepreneurs across the South Florida area
● Write a basic business plan
● Create a video for submission to be considered as a finalist in The Next Biz Kid Competition
● Register the business with the state of Florida
● Participate in the Biz Kid Academy Expo and sell their products and/or services to the public!
Students will meet on the second Saturday of each month (February-May 2018) from 10 am – 1 pm.
Kidz Count Inc. Headquarters
4778 West Commercial Blvd Tamarac, FL 33319.
Program tuition for the 5-month program $495. A $95 initial deposit is due on January 26, 2018 for each participant. Lunch and all materials are included in the program.
If you are in need of financial assistance, please contact our KC headquarters at 954-947-3614 in order to obtain the sponsorship application.
Attendance and timeliness are key to the students’ success in this program. Students that miss more than one session or have excessive tardiness may be removed from the program.
Complete the application below and we will be in contact with you as soon as a Kidz Count staff member has reviewed it. Program spots are available on a first come, first served basis. Application deadline is January 14, 2018 and the $95 tuition will be due by January 26, 2018.